Monday, September 03, 2007

Magee











This is my last pet story for a while. I have to get by the damn pets and get on with my life. The picture you are seeing here is what my computer screen looks like when I go to check my mail in the morning. Kinda scary and eye opening isn't it? Well that is Magee from a picture that Georgette sent me a while back and I keep it on my computer so that I start my day off right. We dog sat for Georgette when she went on vacation a while ago and Magee really was a trip. With our dogs and Magee and Bridget and Purrsey the cat, our house was a real zoo but a laugh a minute. We really liked Magee and grew very fond of her. We eagerly await a return visit.




This second photo is our Bridgette and Magee getting to know each other, I think?







The third photo is the real Magee smiling for the camera. You can see why I like her so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww....Thanks for dedicating a blog to Maggie.

Georgette