Thursday, April 26, 2007

More Hair



It is amazing how much mileage you can get out of a little hair growth. I start most conversations with “Have I told you that I am growing new hair?” and it seems to get an interesting conversation off and running. My wife is getting tired of hearing it but she did suggest “Lets ‘spike’ your hair for a different look and I’ve got some hair gel upstairs that you can use.” I was all for it. I told my grandson Sam that “when it gets long enough I’m going to wear it in a pony tail”. “no you won’t”, he intones before glancing up from his ‘Game-Boy. “What makes you so sure?” I ask. Shaking his head in disgust, he coolly responds as he goes back to his game-boy, “Because your from South Dakota”.

Went to my Dentist yesterday because I was getting some false teeth fitted and he said that he would be more interested, in my story, if I found a way to grow teeth. Looking at my mouth it was pretty obvious that I hadn’t found a way yet. I don’t like false teeth but I will admit that it looks better than no teeth. I’m only missing three in front but I need to have them adjusted because they hurt a little bit. Guess I will have to get out my Dremel tool and go after them.

You will notice, by the photo, that we have a new addition to the family. This one is a she and her name is Bridget. ½ Yorkshire and ½ Shiatsu and there is absolutely nothing she can do. Scarred to death of her shadow and every noise that there is. We have her enrolled in “Puppy Kindergarten” and she has been to four classes and can’t do even one trick. Talk about throwing good money after bad. Her one redeeming quality is that she hassles Purrsey, the cat, on a constant basis.

1 comment:

Jennifer AKA keewee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.