Thursday, January 25, 2007


We get our vaults from a company called Wilbert Vault out of Springfield. We order them one by one, as the need arises, and when they come with them they place them in the evacuated hole for us. The driver with this one arrived to early and we were still just defrosting the ground to be able to dig. He wanted to know where he could leave it until we were ready for it. I told him "anywhere along the road as we are not using the area for burials". He chose this spot, on top of a dirt pile to be funny, I assume. Looks kinda like the New Orleans area after a flood. The driver that came later to set the vault was not very amused as he had a really tough time getting it off the pile.

4 comments:

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

You often wonder about some folk's sense of humor. It is kinda' funny, though, not for the person who had to move the vault.

T. F. Stern said...

I suppose you might say he had a grave sense of humor...; okay I'll go sit in my corner a while longer.

Ted said...

Keewee your right! I worry about the humor of t.f.stern!

bothenook said...

i don't know, i kind of dig stern's humor...at least he hasn't buried his humor.