Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Success!!!!!

I have been trying to get Hokkaidoabbey's blog on my links list for some time now. I tried 3 times and got kicked off because of a "technical error". Tonight I tried again and success! Probably was due to operator error. I don't have a whole lot of faith in my computing skills. I thought his last posting about Mudpie Nebraska was tops. Take a look!! Try my new links posting. Interestingly he was posting on this blog about the same time I was posting on his Blog. Amazing, all those miles across the ocean and we talk to each other at the same time. I thought there would be a time delay or something. Maybe crossing the International Dateline would speed things up or slow them down, depending on which way you were going or am I in the wrong ocean?

No comments: