Friday, July 11, 2008

Blonds


Two blonds were in a parking lot trying to unlock the door of their Mercedes with a coat hanger. They tried and tried to get the door open, but they couldn't. The girl with the coat hanger stopped for a moment to catch her breath, and her friend said anxiously, "Hurry up! It's starting to rain and the top is down."

A blond police officer pulls over a blond gal in a convertible sports car for speeding. She walks up to the car and asks the blond for her driver's license.
The blond convertible driver searches through her purse in vain. Finally she asks, "What does it look like?"
The blond police officer tells her, "It's that thing with your picture on it."
The blond driver searches for a few more seconds, pulls out her compact, opens it and sure enough, sees herself. She hands the compact to the blond cop.
After a few seconds looking at the compact, the blond cop rolls her eyes, hands the compact back to the blond convertible driver and says, "If you would have told me you were a police officer when I first pulled you over, we could have avoided this whole thing."



Now that I have got every ones attention, I just wanted to pass on my latest observation. I have made an informal, unscientific, survey of the drivers and passengers in convertibles here in Western Massachusetts. If there is not a female in the car then I don't count it in the survey. I have noticed that almost every convertible that I see has a blond in it and I would guess that it is about 90% blonds. What is up with that? There are all sorts of conjecture that I could say to the results of this survey but I won't. I am going to keep on observing but maybe in a more scientific format. I would urge my readers to do the same and report their results here, in a comment. Maybe there is something to this phenomenon. I don't know as I am just saying......
I'm Baaack!

1 comment:

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Good one Ted. Please feel free to use the blond joke from my blog.