Friday, April 28, 2006

Blog Book

Here it is, My first blog book. I copied all of my postings from the blog and my daughter made a book out of them. 200 pages and counting. I will say that it sure requires a lot of time. You have to be dedicated enough to post at least every day. Some of you post 2 to 4 times a day and I don’t know how you do it.

My hit meter says that 4,491 times you have bothered to read me. 24 have hit this morning already. I appreciate all of those hits as that is why I write this blog.I’ll keep writing so long as I have readers. I have all sorts of things to write about that I have been suppressing for 62 years and this medium gives me the power to write what I want. Thank you Goggle for not making me pay for that power. I have a good posting about “The Weather on TV”, another on Bears, one on coyotes, A shotgun blog, another submarine blog is in the works and A great one about “My Grandsons first game of the season” which is probably next. Stay tuned and thanks for reading.

1 comment:

bothenook said...

cool idea printing and binding your blog. never thought of that.
oh, and KEEP BLOGGING, dammit.