Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Know your Neighbors

I spotted this posting on my friend T.F.Sterns Blog T F Stern's Rantings and I tried it out. I found it really works and works well and wanted it on my Blog. Thanks TF.

Know Your Neighbors - Knowledge is a key to survivalHere’s an excellent tool to make parents and grandparents aware. Please share this website with others!!!!It is www.familywatchdog.us

When you visit this site you can enter your address and a map will pop up with your house as the small icon of a house and red, blue, green, dots surrounding your entire neighborhood. When you click on these dots a picture of a person will appear with an address and the description of the crime he or she had committed.I was really shocked at how many of these people were in my neighborhood. Site allows you to get amber alerts and sexual offender updates via email.

This site was developed by John Walsh from Americas Most Wanted; another tool to help us keep our kids safe.Please pass on to anyone who has families.

1 comment:

Ted said...

http://musingsofanoldman.blogspot.com/2005/01/smoking-story.html