Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Harking back to a previous hark!


Here we go again ! This is the photo I wanted to add to yesterdays posting but I couldn't no matter what I did. I even tried to add it this morning but to no avail so I started a new post using blogger dashboard and guess what? It loaded. I create most of my posts in Microsoft word and just download the post from there as Blogger provided the program to do that. Must be a krumpt [submarine term] program. Just thought you'd like to know as you enjoy your photo of a Piper Cub that works a little bit better in the previous post. Go back and just add it with your mind wherever you think it might fit. My first intention was that you could picture this with little leaflets coming out of the window. Just picture those little tickets flipping over in the breeze, yellow/white, yellow/white. Maybe, if you really try, you can even see the pilot waving at you. Wave back. That might be a bit of a stretch but see what you can do as it makes the first story a little bit more nostalgic.

3 comments:

Cookie..... said...

Hey Myron....I learned to fly in a J-3 cub just like this one...yes...I can use my imagination...and my memories...

BTW...read my post for today about "Diamond LiL".....

Cookie..... said...

Oooopps...Sorry Ted...just discovered my error...thought I was over Myrons site when I wrote the above comment. Please excuse this old fart for his "faux pas" regardin the name.....Cookie....

Ted said...

Thanks for the Visit Cookie