Thursday, June 22, 2006

Purrsey gets his!

15 minutes ago we heard this terrible racket of things falling. I searched the house up and down and found nothing, including the cat. My wife said the noise had came from the basement and after calling, the cat came to the edge of the stairs but would not come up. Then I saw the opened 1/2 case of Diet Coke and putting 2 and 2 together I figured out that the stupid cat had been batting the 12 pack of Coke at the top of the stairs until he knocked it loose. There were 8 cans left and they came out and chased him down the steps. Must have thought the sky was falling. He is still down there and refuses to walk by the empty case or the cans. Love it when a plan goes together!

1 comment:

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Poor purrsey he was scared out of his wits. thanks for the laugh, I needed one this morning