Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Tardy 2

Sorry about that as I wrote my title and hit the wrong key, probably enter, and it published. Just like magic. Kinda sums up my entire thought process when it comes to computers.

Back on Randy. He kind of consumes my life. Decided to take him to the vets after yesterday morning when he left me a surprise to wake up to. I also thought he had an ear infection. Yup I was right as the dog had an ear infection [2 infections] and had diarrhea probably resulting from the fact he gorged himself on apples. Not a good thing for dogs, I guess. Anyway, I spent $94 of my daughters money [her dog] to get the diagnosis, bottle of antibiotics, a huge tube of ear infection medicine, a five day supply of bland dog food at $1.85 per can and he got weighed [50#]. I have been taking him for walks at night but I was worried that he would break the collar he has and take off on another adventure. Bought him a nice harness that he wouldn't be able to break away from for $14. Yup, you guessed it. He ate the harness. Took him about 30 minutes to get through it. Enough about Randy. I'll find other things to write about.

No comments: